Call for Workshop Proposals
Closed. Thank you for your proposal.
HPC Asia 2020 welcomes the submission of workshop proposals. HPC Asia will hold some workshops at the same venue of the conference in the afternoon of Jan 17, 2020. Through technical presentations, invited talks and/or panels, we hope those workshops will provide a great opportunity to establish wide and deep discussions among attendees.
Proposal FormatEach proposal must include the following information:
- Title of the workshop (Full name and Abbreviation)
- Objectives, scope, and contribution to the main conference (up to 1 page)
- Short bio of the key organizer
- Procedure for selecting papers
- Expected number of participants
- A tentative list of program committee members
- The workshop website URL address
Proposal SubmissionPlease submit the proposal as a PDF file attached to the email to the following address:
hpcasia2020 [at] sighpc.ipsj.or.jp
|Proposal deadline||June 30, 2019 (AoE, Anywhere on Earth, UTC-12)|
|Notification of selection||July 20, 2019|
|Workshop day||January 17, 2020|
HPC Asia 2020 will prepare one room for each accepted workshop. The room capacity is 100 to 190. The time slot for each workshop is 210min. Projector and screen will be prepared in each workshop room.
Organizer's DueEach accepted organizer is responsible on the successful workshop management including following tasks:
- Send call for papers to appropriate mailing addresses.
- Open a web-site of the workshop to show the place, the time and the program of the workshop.
- Manage full reviewing process of submitted papers.
- Attend the workshop in person and operate the workshop.
Information about Fees
All HPC Asia 2020 attendee will be able to attend workshops without any additional payment. There will be no financial support such as registration fee of the conference or travel fee to the workshop organizers.