- Early-bird registration deadline (application and payment): December 15, 2019 (JST, UTC+9)
- Online registration deadline: December: 25, 2019 (JST, UTC+9), after the deadline, please register on site.
- For each accepted paper, at least one (co-)authour is required to complete early-bird registration (Student Registration is acceptable) including the payment by its deadline (December 15, 2019, JST).
- Member: applicable to a member of IPSJ, ACM, or IEEE.
Registration fees (conference and workshop)
(until Dec. 15, 2019, JST)
(after Dec. 16, 2019, JST)
|Member||50,000 JPY||70,000 JPY|
|Non member||65,000 JPY||85,000 JPY|
|Student||28,000 JPY||38,000 JPY|
|Workshop only||20,000 JPY||30,000 JPY|
Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan.
Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and visa application procedures.
In the case you need a visa, please contact the following e-mail address as soon as possible.
hpcasia2020 [at] nta.co.jp
Important notice for Visa support
VISA support will be provided only for potential participants who have completed the registration payment.
- Online hotel reservation deadline: December 15, 2019 (JST, UTC+9)